This is an exact replica of the bikes that Brad and Matt are riding during the TransAtlantic Way. The Replica begins with the Evergreen SL frame foundation and then reduces the frame weight by more than 15% by applying the XX Upgrade – this frame is all performance at the lowest weight possible. The Replica then takes all the parts that Brad and Matt are riding – SRAM Force 1 parts. ZIPP carbon wheels, and some unique finishing details. You'll be riding exactly what Matt and Brad are riding. The Replica is light, fast, and super durable.
Order yours before the June 30 deadline.
For full details visit our TransAt Bike Series page.
Your $1,000 deposit guarantees you:
- About $1,150 in discounts including:
- Custom light mounts included at no charge. $145 retail value.
- Hidden fender mounts included at no charge. $95 retail value.
- Custom reflective decal set – for frame, fork, and wheels – included at no charge. $195 retail value and available only with the TransAt bikes.
- 50% off a second set of wheels including tires, tubes, rotors, and cassette. Likely to be valued at over $700 of retail value. This offer is optional for the rider. Alternatively, you can choose the XX Upgrade at 50% off – a $495 value.
- A place in our build queue so you'll have no delays.
- 5-week lead-time. Once we've confirmed the design with you, your bike will be ready to ride within three weeks. Seven's current lead-time is about to hit 6-weeks, so reserve your expedited lead-time before it's too late. You'll get your bike twice as fast as anyone else.
- The special opportunity to own a Team Replica!
When you're placing you deposit, please include your phone number so we can be in touch if you're email address puts our communication in your spam folder. We'll follow up with you within 24-hours. Thank you for your interest in investing in a Seven!
- Deadline: Offer ends on 30 June.
- Parts specifications and pricing subject to change based on availability in real-time.
- Prices do not include pedals, water bottle cages, or any accessories that may appear in photos representing this bike or project.
- Lead-time does not include design time prior to you signing off on the final frame specifications and parts kit to release blueprint to the framebuilding team. Lead-time does not include bike assembly time at the retailer.
- Prices do not include taxes, insurance, or shipping charges.
- Price shown does not include taxes, shipping charges, or possible assembly charges by your retailer.
- This offer is available on complete Seven bikes only.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer from Seven or your retailer. This offer is not available for a bike that you've already ordered but that you have not yet taken delivery of from Seven.