Using the identical frameset that Brad and Matt ride – the Evergreen SL with the XX upgrade – provides you the stable predictable handling and smooth ride of the Replica. We then use Shimano’s newest and most reliable group set – Ultegra 8070 – for the smoothest operating, most progressive design, and the lightest ergonomic action. A perfect group when you’re 800 km into your ride and fatigue is beginning to set in. You’ll probably be the envy of other cyclists on any ride. We call it the Symmetry because it’s the right balance of top-shelf frame and a well-centered group set.
Complete bike price: $10,425 after the $1,230 discount.
Order yours before the June 18 deadline.
For full details visit our TransAt Bike Series page.
Your $1,000 deposit guarantees you:
- About $1,150 in discounts including:
- Custom light mounts included at no charge. $145 retail value.
- Hidden fender mounts included at no charge. $95 retail value.
- Custom reflective decal set – for frame, fork, and wheels – included at no charge. $195 retail value and available only with the TransAt bikes.
- 50% off a second set of wheels including tires, tubes, rotors, and cassette. Likely to be valued at over $700 of retail value. This offer is optional for the rider. Alternatively, you can choose the XX Upgrade at 50% off – a $495 value.
- The special opportunity to own a limited edition TransAt bike!
- A place in our build queue so you’ll have no delays.
- 5-week lead-time. Once we’ve confirmed the design with you, your bike will be ready to ride within three weeks. Seven’s current lead-time is about to hit 6-weeks, so reserve your expedited lead-time before it’s too late. You’ll get your bike twice as fast as anyone else.
- The special opportunity to own a Team Replica!
When you’re placing you deposit, please include your phone number so we can be in touch if you’re email address puts our communication in your spam folder. We’ll follow up with you within 24-hours. Thank you for your interest in investing in a Seven!
- Deadline: Offer ends on 18 June.
- Parts specifications and pricing subject to change based on availability in real-time.
- Prices do not include pedals, water bottle cages, or any accessories that may appear in photos representing this bike or project.
- Lead-time does not include design time prior to you signing off on the final frame specifications and parts kit to release blueprint to the framebuilding team. Lead-time does not include bike assembly time at the retailer.
- Prices do not include taxes, insurance, or shipping charges.
- Price shown does not include taxes, shipping charges, or possible assembly charges by your retailer.
- This offer is available on complete Seven bikes only.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer from Seven or your retailer. This offer is not available for a bike that you’ve already ordered but that you have not yet taken delivery of from Seven.